Removal of Arsenic from Water by Nanostructured Titanium Dioxide Spheres
August 2011 – May 2012
- Conducted lab research under the guidance of my professor.
- Selected to present findings during an individual speaking engagement at the 2012 Environmental Professionals of Arizona Gatekeeper Regulatory Roundup, the largest annual environmental conference in the state.
- Successfully met project deadline by developing timelines to manage the extensive workload.
- Practiced attention to detail and quality assurance by preventing contamination of the samples.
- Exposed myself to a challenge by having a minimal background in chemistry.
- Gained perspective and furthered my real world experience within the art of public speaking.